Thursday, December 18, 2014

Autobiographical Essay

      I was born in Englewood, New Jersey on November 13, 1998. I was born and raised in New Jersey until i made the move out to California. I moved here in elementary school and made many new friends here. When i was a kid, I would always get in trouble. I never could focus in school because everything was so boring. I have more interests in things that you don't have to learn out of a book.My favorite subject is Art because i have always been a drawing enthusiast and i feel like anyone can draw and there is not a skill level and a certain way you have to do it. I don't like to be restricted and told what to do so i feel like drawing can let me be individual.

      My parents split up when i was young so i moved to California. I was not really ready for the big change. I moved here with my mom and we had a great life together. I now live with my grandmother in south Central which is a far commute to school in the morning. I never liked to wake up early but now that i live far from school it gives me a routine to wake up at 450 every morning and take the bus to school.

      I don't like homework because i feel we get enough work at school as it is. I think that many kids do not do homework because they have to work after school, and it may take them a while to get home. I know that when i get home from school i am exhausted and always sleep. It takes me about 2 hours each way to get to school on the bus. I spend that time drawing and listening to music.
I don't live in a traditional Korean household setting. I don't have two parents that I live with and Korean is not the primary language spoken at home.

2 comments: